Our hygienists, Cherrie and Jo, are fully trained and passionate about the achievement of a healthy and hygienic mouth, with special emphasis on the prevention and treatment of gum disease. Gum disease affects the gums and the bone that support your teeth. Having gum disease can be likened to having bad foundations under your house.
Cherrie and Jo’s work involves:
- Removal of tartar and plaque that can cause gum disease, tooth decay and bad breath
- Suggestions and coaching in how to implement individualised preventive homecare plans, including dietary advice to stabilise and prevent gum disease, tooth decay and bad breath
- Cosmetically improving the appearance of the teeth by the removal of staining and tartar deposits
- Whitening and brightening your smile by bleaching the teeth
- Treatment of gum disease by removing the plaque and tartar that cause gum disease.
- Prevention of gum disease by education on the best method of efficient home care.
- Cosmetically improving the appearance of the teeth by the removal of staining and tartar deposits.
Whilst hygienist appointments may feel like an extra cost they can be cost effective, providing you with good oral hygiene and save you both time and money in the longer term.